Jackets Become Bisons

Davidson and Jones Sign with Harding University

Kyler Hensley and JoJo Jones, Writer

After a long, thought-out recruitment process, JoJo Jones and Sky Davidson have committed to further their athletic careers at Harding University. When asked about why they committed to Harding Davidson said, “Harding is a great Christian school and I was not only privileged to go there, but also to play football there. It has many great principles and people who want to better themselves and be great servants to others.”  JoJo then added, “Harding University has always been my dream college and the day we went and talked to the track coach I was so excited to even have the chance. It was definitely a dream come true.” Both CHS athletes signed on February 19th in Yellow Jacket arena, Sky Davidson signed to play Football and in his words playing football at the college level was, “Awesome because it was sort of a shock. I mainly just played for my parents and my teammates. I never imagined playing the next level. It’s a blessing.” Joel Jones signed to run track and said that running track meant, “Being able to run track on the collegiate level makes me even more excited for this upcoming season and to push myself even harder.” Both players were multi sport athletes in high school and made the city of Clinton extremely proud of them for their accomplishments.