Winter Wonderland Festival

Paige Bryant, Co-Editor

img_9582 img_9583 img_9584-1 img_9585-1 img_9586-1 img_9587 img_9588 img_9589 img_9590-1 img_9591 img_9592-1 img_9593-1 img_9595-1 img_9598Winter Wonderland was a festival held on November 19th that raised money for the Clinton ABC Pre School booster club. Teachers and parents spent weeks getting the building ready.  The preschool and surrounding areas were turned into a winter wonderland with all classrooms and halls creatively decorated.  Polar Express and Santa’s Toy Shop were a couple room themes.  At the festival they held a silent auction, a cute baby contest, and a coloring contest.  Cinderella, Prince Charming, Spiderman, and Belle were available to meet and take photos with.  A carriage took families on a brief ride.  Even Santa Claus made an appearance to take pictures. The festival had a variety of activities for the children, one of which was making snow! Food was sold along with hot chocolate and cookies. They had several prizes, sold cookbooks, wrote letters to Santa, and decorated sugar cookies with Mrs. Claus. Overall it was a huge success! While, it was a great fundraiser for the school, it was a great opportunity for students and members of the community to come together and share in Christmas festivities.